October 18, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V821000
In the event of a crash, the reduced strength of the vehicle body may increase the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V821
Manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
Potential Number of Units Affected 1
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling one 2022 Outlander vehicle. A software programming error with a welding robot may have caused the vehicle’s center pillar to be welded incorrectly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) numbers 214, “Side Impact Protection” 210, “Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages” and 216, “Roof Crush Resistance.”
MMNA will repurchase and replace the affected vehicle, free of charge. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA’s number for this recall is SR-21-009.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
1 Affected Product
2 Associated Documents
Noncompliance Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🛡️★Multi-Functions In One Machine: Suitable For MMA, Lift TIG, Flux MIG, Gas MIG
- 🛡️★110V/220V Powerful Machine: Up To 200A Output Current That Can Weld Mild Up To 5/32 Inch (4.0mm) Plate.MAX 1KG Rolls Of Wire.030"(0.8mm) With Solid Core Wire, And .035" (0.9mm)With Flux Core Wire.Can Handle E7018 Basic Electrode
- 🛡️★Include:MIG Gun(2.8M), Ground Clamp And Holder (2M),220V To 110V Adapter , Drive Roller Wheel,Contact Tips,Gass Nozzles，Welder Operation Manual . Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium
- 🛡️★S7 MIG200 Features A 200 Amp MIG Welder That Can Weld At Industrial Quality And Performance At A Very Affordable Price . The Most Versatile And Perfect Welder For Do-It-Yourself Home Users As Well As Professional Users
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- Synergic Control: The welding parameter is built-in with precise data. It will choose the voltage, amperage and feeding speed that is needed based on welder data, making it much easier for new welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
- Weld up to .030"(0.8mm) and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Powered By Standard 110(120V) Household Current.
- Multi-functions in one machine:Suitable for MMA,Lift Tig,Flux Mig.Can weld stainless steel and carbon steel.
- Big enough to handle 2 pounds rolls of wire.
- Powerful Machine:Up to 135A output current that can weld mild steel up to 1/8 inch (3.0mm) plate.
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch and SPOOL GUN need purchasing separately, WP-17V-35,LBT150)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- Easy To Use - MIG welding is easy to do with the MIG180. With the welding machine being wire feed, most people find it easier to use than other welding methods. The MIG180 allows you to create excellent, intricate welding designs.
- Amazing Performance - The MIG180 gives you three different welding processes. Like most MIG welders, you can run flux-core wire without gas using the same equipment as you do for MIG with gas. This machine also adds aluminum welding and includes an electrode holder for stick welding into your shop's arensal.
- Aluminum Welding - Welding aluminum can be impossible without the proper equipment. PrimeWeld MIG180 solves the problem with its own special spool gun to alleviate any kinks or jams.
- Multiple Features - This welder machine has dual 120/240 volts input and can be used as a DC stick welder (MMA), flux core welder (FCAW) and of course a MIG welder (GMAW). The Mig180 comes ready to use right out of the box! Drive Rollers for MIG and Flux are Included. This machine Also takes standard Tweco Consumables.
- PrimeWeld's Promise - If for any reason you're not satisfied with your MIG180 MIG Welder Machine, simply reach out to Customer Support and we'll make things right for you! All Employees, Parts and Customer service Is located in the USA!
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Easy to set even for novice users
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- 130 AMP MIG STYLE WELDER: Mig welder is easier for beginners than tig or stick style welders. Includes welding gun, ground wire clip (1.6m), Included accessories, cleaning brush, protective mask, 110v adapter
- GAS OR FLUX CORE: Digital MIG Welding Machine uses 0.6-0.8mm flux-cored wire. Can also be used with gas setup
- FULL BRIDGE CIRCUIT: Full bridge circuit provides professional level stability. Make sure to avoid models with only half bridge circuits. 60% rated duty cycle allows you to weld for six minutes then rest for four minutes
- DUAL VOLTAGE 110V/220V: MIG welder includes 220v plug and 110v adapter, machine features up to output that allows you to weld steel up to 0.08” plate steel. Supports, wire feeder 24V w/ 0.7KVA/1.8KVA maximum and minimum power
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED WIRE FEED: Adjust up to 6.7m per minute, dial in the perfect weld. Test data supports stable performance & output voltage. Automatically adjust the inverter pulse width through closed-loop control to ensure output stability
- The New Mig 155 GD is perhaps the most capable and versatile MIG welder in its class. Equipped with features designed to meet even the most demanding welding jobs while not breaking the bank. The 155 GD can perform MIG, flux core and DC stick welding as well as the ability to adapt scratch TIG with the optional TIG torch available through our website.
- This latest version of our economy minded 155 amp MIG welder now includes the ability to remove the torch cable and replace it with our aluminum spool gun. After inserting the spool gun a simple flick of the switch inside the welders drive roller housing enables spool gun operation.
- The MIG155GD can run .023, .030, and .035 MIG and flux cord wire. No need to disconnect electrical terminals change polarities. With the Mig 155 GD changing polarity is as simple as swapping the dongle cable from plus to minus dinse connector right on the front of the machine.
- Packaged with multiple drive rollers, both smooth and knurled for flux core welding, a reel of flux core wire, and a gas regulator for MIG welding, along with a stick welding electrode stinger, the MIG155GD is ready to handle most any DC welding needs.
- Portable, capable and versatile, still with the ability to run 120V as well as 240V this little powerhouse is tough to beat. PDF product manual is also available on the Weldpro website. 3 Year Warranty
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.