April 26, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V330000
Air bags that do not deploy increase the risk of injury in a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V330
Manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 26,016
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles. The internal acceleration sensor in the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) can misinterpret vibrations, such as from poor road conditions or a flat tire, as a malfunction and disable all the vehicle's air bags.
MMNA notified owners, and dealers will reprogram the SRS-ECU software, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-19-001.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL BULLETIN
MIRAGE G4 SRS WARNING LAMP ILLUMINATION - SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
|DATE: May, 2019|
|MODEL: 2017-2018 Mirage G4|
This Safety Recall Bulletin provides instructions for reprogramming the SRS-ECU with a countermeasure software. The countermeasure software addresses DTCs B1557 and B1616 as a result of the SRS-ECU's misinterpretation of vibration caused by severe road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire.
The self-diagnostic function used by the internal acceleration sensor in the SRS-ECU may misinterpret vibration caused by severe road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire to be a malfunction in the SRS-ECU. If this occurs, the SRS warning lamp will illuminate and none of the seven airbags available in the vehicle will deploy in the event of a crash.
2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles, produced on or before November 28, 2017
Affected new or used inventory vehicles must be repaired before the vehicle is sold/delivered. Dealers must check their inventory vehicles’ VINs on the Warranty Superscreen to verify whether the vehicle is involved in this recall campaign. It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to sell/ deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by the notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
- Confirm your MUT-III is updated with the latest reprogramming database.
- Reprogram the SRS-ECU with the new software. Refer to the SRS-ECU Reprogramming Chart for new software information.
IMPORTANT: If an affected vehicle has a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illuminated before reprogramming, and DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 are listed in the SRS memory, diagnose and repair those DTCs per the service manual before reprogramming. DO NOT reprogram the SRS-ECU until the reason(s) for DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 being set is corrected.
The following equipment is needed to reprogram the SRS-ECU.
- VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) or VCI Lite - MB991824 or MB992744V.
- MEDIC Laptop/Tablet with A/C power adapter - MIT540031, or FZG1MK2.
- MUT-III main harness 'A' (blue connector at the DLC end) - MB992745V.
- USB 2.0 cable - MB991827V or RRAR1MBR108GL.
- MEDIC 3.5/4 update at 594 or higher.
- For Standalone MUT-III SE units, MUT3-SE Reprogramming Database N190301 or higher.
SRS-ECU REPROGRAMMING CHART
|M.F.F||ECU Part Number||Software Part Number|
- Verify that the SRS-ECU has not already been updated to the latest S/W number in the table above. If the SRS-ECU is at the latest level, reprogramming is not necessary.
For MEDIC 3.5/4 users only: (MUT-III STV users go to step 5)
- Verify the MEDIC 3.5/4 is at version 3.5 and at update 594 or higher.
If your MEDIC 3.5/4 update is at least 594, continue with the Reprogramming Procedure on page 4.
If your MEDIC 3.5/4 update is below 594, update your MEDIC as follows.
- Select the MEDIC 3.5/4 Admin tab and click on “MEDIC UPDATES.”
- If the MEDIC update screen advises updates are available, click the “Begin” button. After all updates are complete, GO TO THE REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE.
- STANDALONE MUT-III SCAN TOOL VIEWER (STV) ONLY: (MEDIC 3.5 USERS - GO TO THE REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE). Verify that your MUT3-SE has the most current version of the reprogramming database: From the MUT3-SE Main Page:
- Click “STV.”
- Click the “ECU Reprogramming” button.
- Click “SDB Data List.”
- Confirm that the database number displayed in the upper right above the chart is N190301 or higher
- If the database number displayed on your MUT3-SE is N190301 or greater, continue to the Reprogramming Procedure.
- If the reprogramming database number displayed on your MUT3-SE is lower than N190301, then the MUT3-SE database needs to be updated.
|NOTE:||VCI Stand-alone reprogramming is not available for this procedure.
The laptop/tablet and the VCI must remain connected for the entire procedure.
- Connect the equipment as follows:
NOTE: VCI Lite and MEDIC 4.0 Toughpad shown for illustration purposes only.
- Turn the MEDIC PC/tablet on. If the battery indicator in the lower right hand corner of the screen does not show a full charge, it is recommended that either the battery be charged prior to beginning, or be used with the A/C power adaptor connected.
- Connect the USB cable to the VCI/VCI Lite.
- When the laptop/tablet displays the MEDIC main screen, connect the USB cable to the device.
- Connect the MUT-III main harness with the blue DLC connection to the VCI/VCI Lite.
- Connect the blue connection of the MUT-III main harness to the vehicle's data link connector.
- Turn the VCI power switch ON. Verify that the indicator lamp in the upper right corner of the screen is green.
DO NOT DISTURB THE HARNESS CABLES OR CONNECTIONS DURING THE CODING PROCESS AS IT COULD CAUSE THE CONTROL UNIT TO LOSE DATA. IF THE USB CABLE IS DISCONNECTED DURING THIS PROCEDURE, A WARNING MESSAGE WILL DISPLAY.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position.
- Using MEDIC, from the main page, click the “MUT3-SE” icon at the top center of the screen to open MUT-III SE.
Click the “STV” button.
- The System Select screen opens and populates with some basic information from the vehicle.
Look at the label on the passenger side B pillar to identify the appropriate class.
Then select the correct class from the drop-down list.
- The System List should now populate with vehicle information.
If required, select the correct Loading Option Setup from the drop-down lists.
- TPMS: (e.g., with F.A.S.T. / w/o F.A.S.T.)
- F.A.S.T./OSS/IMMO/Keyless: (e.g., with F.A.S.T. / w/o F.A.S.T.)
- Verify that the SRS-ECU has not already been updated to the latest S/W number in the table above.
If the SRS-ECU is at the latest level, reprogramming is not necessary.
- Select “SRS-AIR BAG” from the System List, then click on the check mark at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special Function.”
- Select “ECU Information.”
- If the Software Part Number listed is NOT at the latest level (shown in the SRS-ECU Reprogramming chart), proceed with the next step.
If the Software Part Number is at the latest level, then reprogramming is not necessary.
- Before reprogramming, perform an “Erase and Read All DTCs” to clear any DTCs that may have set.
- Click the home button to go back to the System Select screen.
Click the “ALL DTC” button.
- Select “Erase and Read All DTCs.”
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm DTC erasing. Click the check mark in the dialog box for DTC erasing and reading to begin.
- The “System List” on the left side of the screen will have all selections checked. Do not change these selections.
- Click the check mark to continue.
- When DTC erasing is completed, click the check mark in the pop-up message that reads “All erasing and checks are completed.”
- If DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 return after erasing is completed, click the check mark to clear the window. Diagnose and repair per the Service Manual.
- If DTCs do not return, or only B1557 and B1616 remain, click the check mark to clear the window, then click the Home icon in the lower left to return to the System Select menu.
- Reprogram the SRS-ECU following the steps below.
- Click on the Reprogram button.
- Select “ECU Reprogramming (SDB).”
- Verify the “SRS-AIR BAG” is selected in the System List, then click the check mark.
- Select the correct M.F.F data file listed in the SRS ECU Reprogramming Chart.
- Click the check mark at the bottom of the page to initiate reprogramming.
- Click the check mark in the “Check reprogramming data” dialog box.
- Once the reprogramming is initiated, the screen shown will indicate the reprogramming progress.
NOTE: Do NOT disturb the cables or turn off the ignition during reprogramming.
- Click the check mark in the “Completed” dialog box.
- Verify the correct information is listed in the table. Click the check mark at the bottom of the page, then click the Home button to return to the System Select screen.
- Perform an “Erase and Read All DTCs” again to clear any DTCs that may have set. For instructions, refer to steps 7 and 8 in this TSB.
- Verify that the software Data No. is now at the latest number listed in the SRS ECU Reprogramming chart in this TSB.
For instructions, refer to step 6 in this TSB.
- Turn off the ignition switch and disconnect the MUT-III. Turn off and disconnect the batterycharger.
- Test drive the vehicle to confirm proper operation.
WARRANTY / RECALL CAMPAIGN CLAIM INFORMATION
Enter all claims as claim type 'C' - Recall/Campaign Claims.
Please follow the campaign instructions when entering each claim. See the claim example is provided below.
Certain 2017-2018 MY Mirage G4 models.
Recall Claim Header Section:
After entering the required customer data, vehicle information, selecting the applicable repair campaign and scenario performed (please note there is only 1 possible repair scenario for this campaign), and then hitting the “Save and Continue” button, the system will automatically fill-in several fields. See the labor and parts examples on the next page.
There is only 1 possible repair scenario for this campaign. This campaign requires only reprogramming of the SRS-ECU.
|Involved Models||Campaign Op#||Labor Time||Repair Description|
|Certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4||C1901R01||0.4 hrs.||Reprogram the SRS-ECU|
If there is a need to provide the owner with a rental car, claim the applicable charges in this section of the claim on the lower portion of the labor entry screen.
NOTE: Rental cars applicable in the US and Puerto Rico only.
On November 13, 2014, MMC received a field report from the US stating that the SRS warning lamp was illuminated on a Mirage hatchback. MMC began an investigation.
Between December 2014 and April 2016, MMC received 19 additional reported incidents worldwide for this same issue, SRS warning lamp illumination on a Mirage hatchback. From these 19 additional incidents, MMC was able to obtain and examine 8 returned SRS-ECUs, but was not able to identify the root cause of the issue.
From May 2016 to December 2016, MMC continued its investigation of this issue. MMC examined potential contributing factors including road vibration, SRS-ECU hardware design, electrical noise, and software. MMC also conducted testing trying to duplicate SRS warning lamp illumination. Unable to identify any specific causative factor, however, MMC began a field investigation program to respond to any potential future field complaints.
From January 2017 to March 2017, MMC conducted two field investigations in the US for this condition. In one case, MMC determined that the subject vehicle experienced SRS warning lamp illumination following a flat tire. MMC then conducted vibration testing involving flat tire conditions and confirmed that driving on a flat tire could potentially cause SRS warning lamp illumination.
Based on the above findings, MMC began the development process for a software fix to eliminate potential SRS warning lamp illumination due to vibration caused by driving on a flat tire.
Between March 2017 and June 2017, having received 39 total reports of this condition worldwide involving the Mirage hatchback, MMC continued its investigation. This investigation revealed that some of the prior affected vehicles did not have a tire problem prior to the SRS warning lamp illumination. Accordingly, MMC continued to investigate other potential causes for this condition.
From July 2017 to October 2017, as part of its investigation processes and consistent with its further testing, MMC was able to determine that driving on specific roads in combination with vehicle speed could result in a vibration condition which, in some limited circumstances, could cause the SRS warning lamp to illuminate. MMC was also able to confirm that the software change developed to resolve potential SRS warning lamp illumination due to a flat tire would effectively address this specific road/vehicle speed concern as well.
On October 23, 2017, MMC determined that a field action was necessary in the US to address this condition, and advised Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. to conduct a safety recall for the Mirage hatchback.
On February 13, 2018, MMC received its first ever similar field report for a Mirage G4 sedan stating that the SRS warning lamp was illuminated. MMC began its investigation and determined that the cause of the SRS warning lamp to illuminate was the same as the Mirage hatchback. MMC continued its investigation to estimate the future claim rate on Mirage G4 sedan.
From March 2018 to March 2019, the investigation revealed that a vibration condition, which could cause the SRS warning lamp to illuminate, on a Mirage G4 sedan, was not likely to occur compared to a Mirage hatchback due to the different vehicle specifications such as vehicle weight. In fact, MMC had received only 4 reports of this condition worldwide as of end of March 2019 on Mirage G4 sedan even though MMC had received 39 total reports for the Mirage hatchback.
On April 19, 2019, despite the significantly lower claim rate for Mirage G4 sedan compared to the Mirage hatchback, to assure continued future performance of the supplemental restraint system, MMC decided to conduct a recall and informed MMNA to proceed with a recall on Mirage G4 sedan. MMC has not received any claims of injury relating to this condition for the Mirage G4 sedan.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle, .
Date: May 2019
Dear FIRSTNAME LASTNAME,
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
|Reason for notice:||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles. The self-diagnostic function used by the internal acceleration sensor in the SRS-ECU may misinterpret vibration caused by poor road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire to be a malfunction in the SRS- ECU. If this occurs, the SRS warning lamp will illuminate and none of the seven airbags available in the vehicle will deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury or death in a crash.|
|What you should do:||Please contact your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer and schedule an appointment to have the SRS-ECU reprogrammed with countermeasure software, free of charge. When you bring your vehicle in, please show the dealer this letter. If you misplace this letter, the dealer will still perform this repair for your vehicle, free of charge.|
|What your dealer will do:||The dealership will reprogram the SRS-ECU software with countermeasure software.|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is approximately 0.5 hrs. The dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time, but every effort will be made to minimize your inconvenience.|
If you experience any problem having your vehicle repaired promptly and/or at no charge, please inform us by calling the Mitsubishi Customer Relations Department at 888-648-7820. Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Pacific Time)
If, after contacting Mitsubishi Customer Relations, you still have a problem getting this repair made promptly and/or without charge, you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, D.C. 20590, or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
If you have already encountered a problem with the SRS-ECU as a result of this specific condition and have paid for the repair, you may send your original repair order or invoice and original receipt/proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration:
Mitsubishi Customer Relations Department, P.O. Box 6400, Cypress, CA 90630-0064
If you are the lessor of this vehicle, please forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days to comply with federal regulations.
We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Sincerely,
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
2 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Mirage G4 SRS Warning Lamp Illumination Safety Recall Campaign
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
Latest Recalls Documents
|TSB Update and Adapter Cable Chart (PDF)
MUT3-SE Manual (PDF)
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. offers Right-To-Repair(R2R) capability in accordance with national MOU(Memorandum of understanding) and J2534-1 Powertrain Control Module (PCM) re-flash capability in accordance with CARB & EPA regulations.
What is R2R (Right-To-Repair)?
Under the terms of R2R (Right-To-Repair), Mitsubishi Motors North America provides access to diagnostic information (MUT3-SE) for model year 2018 and newer vehicles. You must follow Mitsubishi Service Manual procedures for proper repair.
What is J2534-1?
J2534-1 is a Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standard that enables the use of a J2534-1 pass-thru device (available through Special Tool Manufacturers) and a personal computer to re-program a PCM with updated instructions, as well as perform other procedures on some PCMs. Mitsubishi Motors vehicles use re-flashable PCMs starting with the 1998 model year. Before attempting a re-flash of a Mitsubishi PCM, you must obtain a validated J2534-1 pass-thru device. In addition, you must only re-flash a Mitsubishi PCM when a specific Mitsubishi Motors Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) calls for it. All TSBs are available in the Service Information portion of this website. In some cases, re-flash procedures are accompanied by replacement of parts or other related procedures. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in an unsatisfactory repair.
There are two distinct families of PCMs, based on the communication protocol used for re-flashing. Each family of PCMs requires a specific software solution available on this website as follows:
- Legacy PCMs Refer to (Reprogramming System Identification Chart) for details (ISO9141) protocol for re-flash communication. A software application, Update Manager, is required to re-flash this type of PCM. Update Manager consists of 2 parts, Update Manager A & Update Manager B. Use Update Manager A to determine the current PCM instruction level (current flash level), known as ROM-ID. Then use Update Manager B to re-flash the PCM with re-flash files and other support files downloaded from this website. If installed for the first time, some K-Line PCM's require additional initialization procedures - for example, Immobilizer Key Code Transfer. To perform these initialization procedures, a MUT-III Special tool must be used. Please refer to the "Special Tool" section of this webpage for details.
- The latest technology PCMs Refer to (Reprogramming System Identification Chart) use CAN protocol for re-flash communication. In addition, some CAN-based PCMs require additional initialization procedures if installed in a vehicle for the first time, such as VIN writing, Variant Coding (programming specific vehicle attributes) and Immobilizer Key Code Transfer. All procedures are done using the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru application available for download from this website. Use MUT3-SE CAN Passthru to obtain the PCM Part number, VIN stored in the PCM (necessary before any other procedures). Then download additional software components and support files through MCDS Server to enable the MUT3-SE CAN Pass-Thru application to perform other procedures as needed
As stated in the J2534-1 section, Mitsubishi Motors authorizes a PCM re-flash to be applied only in the event that such a procedure is supported by a specific Mitsubishi Motors Technical Service Bulletin (TSB). Any PCM re-flash applied not in accordance with a TSB may result in an unsatisfactory repair.
- A Validated J2534-1 Pass-thru Device
Because J2534-1 is an SAE standard, in theory, any J2534-1 certified device should be able to be used to perform J2534-1 re-flashes. PCM initialization (required when replacing a Mitsubishi PCM) can be performed with the J2534-1 device with newer CAN equipped vehicles. Legacy K-line equipped vehicles will require the MUT-III Special tool to accomplish PCM initialization (See Special Tools section). For a chart of CAN and K-Line equipped vehicles, please refer to CAN/KLINE Chart. Several special tool manufacturers have J2534-1 pass-thru devices available for sale. Mitsubishi Motors testing to date has found that there are some differences between the available devices in the market. Therefore, Mitsubishi Motors can only recommend the use of devices that have been validated to work on Mitsubishi Motors vehicles with Update Manager and Pass-Thru CAN (Mitsubishi Motors software applications to perform PCM procedures using a J2534-1 pass-thru device).
Before using either Mitsubishi Motors J2534-1 software application, be sure to have a validated J2534-1 Pass Thru Device. Currently the Drewtech CarDAQ-Plus (with 1.9.38 drivers) and the BOSCH MVCI (with 126.96.36.199 drivers) have been validated with Mitsubishi Vehicles. For more information on these devices, please go to www.drewtech.com and www.boschdiagnostics.com.
Note: At this time, the Actia PassThru XS+ has not been validated with newer re-flashes.
- A Windows Based Personal Computer
A personal computer is required to host Update Manager, MUT3-SE CAN Passthru/R2R and connect to the J2534-1 Pass-thru Device. Requirements for the computer are as follows:
- For KLINE reflashes, the Update Managers A & B softwares are only supported in Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro + SP3, Windows 7 (32-bit) operating systems.
- For CAN reflashes, the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru/R2R software is supported in Windows 7 (32-bit) operating systems.
- For Windows 7 (32-bit), the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru software and Update Manager A & B requires temporary adjustment of the User Account Control Settings (UAC) to enable software activation.
- To change the UAC settings in Windows 7:
1. Open Control Panel. 2. Click on the User Accounts icon. 3. Click on the User Accounts icon. This is not the same icon clicked in the previous step. This icon will be smaller. 4. Click on Change User Account Control settings. 5. Remember your last setting for the slider bar and then move the slider thumb to Never notify. 6. Click OK to accept the changes and reboot the PC for changes to take effect. 7. After using the MU3-SE CAN PassThru/R2R software, return the UAC settings to your previous setting or set it to Default. Another reboot is required for changes to take effect.
- 256 megabytes of RAM (at least 256 megabytes recommended)
- An available serial port or USB connection.
- An internet connection
- Sufficient hard drive space to install Update Manager / MU3-SE CAN PassThru/R2R and store re-flash files & other support files (40 megabyte minimum).
- Pass-thru Device Adapter Cable
Some K-Line PCMs require a special Y-cable adapter to connect the 16 pin OBD-II data-link connector from the J2534-1 pass-thru device to both the Mitsubishi 12 or 13 pin proprietary connector & the on-board 16 pin data-link connector. This cable can be purchased through Bosch Automotive Service Solutions (Part number MIT47295). Refer to the Adapter Cable Chart to determine which vehicles require the adapter cable.
|Autel MF2534 Maxi Flash J-2534 Vci|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
|Dearborn d-Bridge Adapter J2534 OBDII Engineering Tool|
|CarDAQ-M Auto Universal Diagnostic Scanner and Programming Tool VSI J2534|
- 🚒TOP-LEVEL HEAVY TRUCK DIAGNOSIS: Want to diagnose different kinds of vehicles? Autel MaxiSysCV that comes with J2534 ECU Programming Device is the diagnostic tool you need! You can use comprehensive diagnostic functions including ECU Information, Trouble Codes, Live Data, Active Test, and Special services for Experts (Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Volvo, Freightliner, etc.), Buses (Volvo, Hino, Isuzu, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, etc.) and even Trucks (Volvo, Dodge, Ford, Foton, Mack, etc.).
- 🚛CODING FOR OPTIMIZING PERFORMANCE: With Autel MS908CV, Optimizing vehicle performance is not that hard! The 100% safe ECU Coding allows you to change options within the vehicle’s ECU to modify features for the tested vehicle. Note: Coding only changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software. ✔️High Beams and Fog Lights Together ✔️Double Blink Hazards ✔️Digital Accurate MPH Gauge ✔️Enhanced Bluetooth Enable, etc.
- 🚜SERVICE FUNCTIONS FOR FAST MAINTENANCE: You can complete a series of scheduled services and maintenance with only one MaxiSysCV. Free from the trouble of changing basic OBD2 scanners frequently to get related services. The most commonly performed service functions include Oil Reset, EPB, Brake Bleeding, DPF & SCR, IMMO & Keys, Injector, Throttle and more.
- 🚌USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY: No fuss with complex operations! The user-friendly MaxiSysCV diagnostic tool reduces your fatigue. AutoVIN Scan allows you to check all the ECUs of the tested car in less than 1 seconds. Remote Desk Operation offers workshops a channel of controlling customers’ MaxiSys tablets for immediate technical support. Data/Shop Manager reduces the time spent on managing diagnostic files, workshop information, and more.
- 🚗POINTS FOR AFTER SERVICES: 1.About Quality: Autel MaxiSysCV is designed with advanced configuration (Android4.0 OS, Samsung Exynos 4-Core Processor, etc.) for smooth and reliable using. 2.About Warranty & Update: Within one year, Products with defectives in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced free of charge and It’s free to update the software at regular intervals to increase MS908CV’s capabilities. 3. About Service: Autel is ready to answer any questions 7* 24 hours.
- ▶【ALL-ROUND IMMO FUNCTIONS】: Autel MaxiIM IM608 is a versatile Key Programming Diagnostic Tool with the core of comprehensive IMMO Services. You can read PIN/CS (all key lost), perform Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. via Smart Mode (for guided and automated key learning ) or Expert Mode (for advanced key learning).
- ▶【OE-LEVEL CAR KEY PROGRAMMING】: Integrated Car Key Programmer XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. Included J2534 ECU Reprogrammer is for PC communication and ECU reprogramming capability. They work in combination with the IM608 to get the key programming work done in high efficiency and convenience. To check compatibility, contact [email protected] or ask through Q/A.
- ▶【30+ SPECIAL SERVICE FUNCTIONS】 : 30+ commonly-used service functions (Oil Reset, EPB/BMS/SAS/DPF, etc.) helps quickly access to the vehicle systems for scheduled service and maintenance. Oil reset is to get the oil life reminder reset every time the oil is changed; EPB service is significant for deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control.
- ▶【VEHICLE ECU CODING】 : It’s not a difficult task to modify preprogrammed software to improve vehicle performance anymore. While performing the works like remembering settings for Start/Stop systems, activating cornering headlights with fog lights, enabling multiple functions of the comfort module, Autel IM608, featuring ECU coding, can ensure the tested car is safe on the road.
- ▶【Free Gift of Car Battery Tester AB101】: Priced at 49$, car battery tester is recommended by Scotty Kilmer and Best Reviews. It directly detects the battery data and give suggestions on whether to replace the battery. This 12v car auto battery load tester is convenient for you to know the condition of cranking and charging system. Any questions, contact [email protected] for sure.Please noted 1-year warranty and 30-day free return fees are available for you.
- FORScan TESTED and RECOMMENDED USB OBD2 Adapter: with labeled MS-CAN/ HS-CAN switch, specially designed for Ford Mazda vehicles, allowing access to more modules than regular OBD2 scanners.
- Dealer-level Diagnostics: read and reset Diagnostic Trouble Codes, view real-time sensor data (PIDs) from various modules on HS-CAN & MS-CAN networks, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, TPMS etc.
- Customize, Program and Service: configure the as-built data of your vehicle, enable hidden features & disable existing features, and run specific tests & service procedures without having to visit a dealer. For example, program keys, disable double horn honk, turn on daytime running lights.
- Supported platforms: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, and Android via OTG (OTG cable not included). Baud rate up to 500 Kbps.
- Compatible with Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury cars and trucks since year 1996, including Ford F150, F250, Ranger, Fusion, Explorer, Edge, Mustang, etc. May also work with other OBD-II compliant vehicles over other software (functions depending on software).
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- WIFI Version VXDIAG VCX Nano compatible for TOYOTA and Lexus, support both USB connection and WIFI connection, support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Small size, easy to carry and convenient for us
- One year warranty
- 【ADVANCED & UNIQUE TOOL】Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions.Please send VIN to confirm compatibility. ☻[email protected]☻
- 【OE-LEVEL & KEY PROGRAMMING】: Integrated Car Key Programmer XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. Included J2534 ECU Reprogrammer is for PC communication and ECU reprogramming capability. They work in combination with the IM608 to get the key programming work done in high efficiency and convenience.including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
- 【FOR US☛DON'T SWITCH IP】23 commonly-used service functions (Oil Reset, EPB/BMS/SAS/DPF, etc.) helps quickly access to the vehicle systems for scheduled service and maintenance. Oil reset is to get the oil life reminder reset every time the oil is changed; EPB service is significant for deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control.
- 【 WITH ECU CODING】While performing the works like remembering settings for Start/Stop systems, activating cornering headlights with fog lights, enabling multiple functions of the comfort module, Autel IM608, featuring ECU coding, can ensure the tested car is safe on the road.
- 【WE PROMIED】Ultra-portable diagnostic tool for maximum convenience and quick diagnosis. At the same time, we also provide maximum protection, 1 year free software online upgrade, if you have any issues, please contact us directly, the customer service team will solve your problems at the first time. ☻[email protected]☻
- 【ADVANCED ECU PROGRAMMING】 This pro-level scan tool features Autel’s Powerful Complete Diagnostic System with easy-to-go workflow of ECU Coding: / for customer individual customization of the car (to improve vehicle performance, or stimulate high-end car functions); / for the configuration alteration (when a component is replaced); / and for multiple car systems’ recognition of each other etc. , with optimal efficiency.
- 【36+ SERVICE FUNCTIONS】This OE-Level diagnostic scanner offers more than 36 service functions as Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, SAS, Suspension, Throttle etc. It also gains full access of all available vehicle modules to Retrieve ECU information, Read & Erase DTCs, and View Live Data of each parameter item, with Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components.
- 【J2534 PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys Elite features J2534 ECU Programming for BMW & Benz, to access, update, replace and program the existing software/firmware in ECUs, without the need of a dealer-only tool, to troubleshoot and deal with complex vehicle problems like Driveability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, and Durability of mechanical parts etc. , with easy step-by-step instructions. This ultimate Autel scanner is made for perfection.
- 【DISCOVER OUR 24/7】2 years FREE software update + 1 year . This diagnostic tool is backed by Autel’s professional tech team and service team, to offer the top quality product and service in the industry. Autel MaxiSys Elite comes a way in easing up and increasing efficiency in your professional diagnostics from all the features mentioned above. The returns are a . *The tool is only available to sell in the U. S. Region.
- 【STATE-OF-THE-ART HARDWARE】This Android 4. 4. 4 KitKat OS-based, tablet-style diagnostic scanner incorporates the world’s fastest mobile processor NVIDIA’s Tegra 4, with internal 2GB RAM (32GB SSD), for boosted performance (boot-up time < 20 sec). Also, Elite comes with a visually stunning sharp Retina display of 9. 7”, with an 8. 0-megapixel rear camera with flashlight and auto focus. This scan tool is bound to work as fast and effective as possible.
- Wireless connection - simple plug and play configuration Upgraded support includes 802 11bgn
- High Speed USB 2 0 Connection with improved protection and faster performance
- Improved stability during engine crank with extended temperature range
- Enclosure design protects from exposure to fluids and drops
- Additional vehicle communications protocols include upcoming Global B vehicles with faster data buses SAE J2534 and ISO-22900 compliant
- If you need software installation support, we can use teamviewer to assist you in installing the software
- Newest version: V5.0.6, this Interface allows full diagnostic of BMW's build from 1998 - 2018
- Works with INPA, SSS, Progman and others(All functions as in Omitec Interface)
- Read/Delete error memory,car and key memory fit,Codieren for programming,service interval-Reset.
- If you need help to install the software, you also can see the installation video: www.dropbox.com/s/1i0udzlkbsn5s6p/inpa-install-video.mp4?dl=0
- 【ADVANCED IN ONE KEY PROGRAMMING】Most advanced and the unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android-based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet.Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency.Please send VIN number to▲[email protected]▲ to check compatibility.
- 【IMPORTANT IMMO FUNCTIONS FOR YOUR CAR】IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The working range for BT communication is about 210feet (70 m)You can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlashc.
- 【20+ SPECIAL SERVICE FUNCTIONS】▲Currently, IM608 just can be used in US. Please don't switch the IP or the device will be locked! Don't take IM608 to other countries▲It can retrieve ECU information, read & erase DTCs, and view live data. The Diagnostics application can access the electronic control unit(ECU) for various vehicle control systems, including engine, transmission, antilock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS).
- 【OE-LEVEL CAR KEY PROGRAMMING】IM608 is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. Note: Autel IM608 + APB112 + G-BOX2 can not work with XP200 Key Programmer. NOTE: APB112 is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【12-month Quality assurance is available】We'll offer you a solution if you have any doubts about this product. Enjoy this absolutely RISK-FREE purchase. If you have any issue after you get the item, please CONTACT>>▲[email protected] ▲, you can get a quick response.
- VXDIAG VCX 2 in 1 works for both Ford and Mazda, support Ford and Mazda Diagnose and Programming
- Worth to own: Support J2534 protocol, this device actually works faster than Obdlink MX and ELM327 devices with Forscan, it can also works with FJDS license for programming. This is a great alternative to buying an expensive VCM2 for programming modules
- Support vehicle till 2019 year（Not works for FORD F150,F250,F350,F450,F550,F650,F750 before 2010）,Support Multi-Languages
- VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
- Full Technical Support Online: Firmware support update online. For software installation, you can feel free to contact us via amazon message, our engineer will provide online support by teamviewer or video
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API