April 26, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V330000
Air bags that do not deploy increase the risk of injury in a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V330
Manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 26,016
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles. The internal acceleration sensor in the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) can misinterpret vibrations, such as from poor road conditions or a flat tire, as a malfunction and disable all the vehicle's air bags.
MMNA notified owners, and dealers will reprogram the SRS-ECU software, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-19-001.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL BULLETIN
MIRAGE G4 SRS WARNING LAMP ILLUMINATION - SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
|DATE: May, 2019|
|MODEL: 2017-2018 Mirage G4|
This Safety Recall Bulletin provides instructions for reprogramming the SRS-ECU with a countermeasure software. The countermeasure software addresses DTCs B1557 and B1616 as a result of the SRS-ECU's misinterpretation of vibration caused by severe road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire.
The self-diagnostic function used by the internal acceleration sensor in the SRS-ECU may misinterpret vibration caused by severe road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire to be a malfunction in the SRS-ECU. If this occurs, the SRS warning lamp will illuminate and none of the seven airbags available in the vehicle will deploy in the event of a crash.
2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles, produced on or before November 28, 2017
Affected new or used inventory vehicles must be repaired before the vehicle is sold/delivered. Dealers must check their inventory vehicles’ VINs on the Warranty Superscreen to verify whether the vehicle is involved in this recall campaign. It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to sell/ deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by the notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
- Confirm your MUT-III is updated with the latest reprogramming database.
- Reprogram the SRS-ECU with the new software. Refer to the SRS-ECU Reprogramming Chart for new software information.
IMPORTANT: If an affected vehicle has a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illuminated before reprogramming, and DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 are listed in the SRS memory, diagnose and repair those DTCs per the service manual before reprogramming. DO NOT reprogram the SRS-ECU until the reason(s) for DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 being set is corrected.
The following equipment is needed to reprogram the SRS-ECU.
- VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) or VCI Lite - MB991824 or MB992744V.
- MEDIC Laptop/Tablet with A/C power adapter - MIT540031, or FZG1MK2.
- MUT-III main harness 'A' (blue connector at the DLC end) - MB992745V.
- USB 2.0 cable - MB991827V or RRAR1MBR108GL.
- MEDIC 3.5/4 update at 594 or higher.
- For Standalone MUT-III SE units, MUT3-SE Reprogramming Database N190301 or higher.
SRS-ECU REPROGRAMMING CHART
|M.F.F||ECU Part Number||Software Part Number|
- Verify that the SRS-ECU has not already been updated to the latest S/W number in the table above. If the SRS-ECU is at the latest level, reprogramming is not necessary.
For MEDIC 3.5/4 users only: (MUT-III STV users go to step 5)
- Verify the MEDIC 3.5/4 is at version 3.5 and at update 594 or higher.
If your MEDIC 3.5/4 update is at least 594, continue with the Reprogramming Procedure on page 4.
If your MEDIC 3.5/4 update is below 594, update your MEDIC as follows.
- Select the MEDIC 3.5/4 Admin tab and click on “MEDIC UPDATES.”
- If the MEDIC update screen advises updates are available, click the “Begin” button. After all updates are complete, GO TO THE REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE.
- STANDALONE MUT-III SCAN TOOL VIEWER (STV) ONLY: (MEDIC 3.5 USERS - GO TO THE REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE). Verify that your MUT3-SE has the most current version of the reprogramming database: From the MUT3-SE Main Page:
- Click “STV.”
- Click the “ECU Reprogramming” button.
- Click “SDB Data List.”
- Confirm that the database number displayed in the upper right above the chart is N190301 or higher
- If the database number displayed on your MUT3-SE is N190301 or greater, continue to the Reprogramming Procedure.
- If the reprogramming database number displayed on your MUT3-SE is lower than N190301, then the MUT3-SE database needs to be updated.
|NOTE:||VCI Stand-alone reprogramming is not available for this procedure.
The laptop/tablet and the VCI must remain connected for the entire procedure.
- Connect the equipment as follows:
NOTE: VCI Lite and MEDIC 4.0 Toughpad shown for illustration purposes only.
- Turn the MEDIC PC/tablet on. If the battery indicator in the lower right hand corner of the screen does not show a full charge, it is recommended that either the battery be charged prior to beginning, or be used with the A/C power adaptor connected.
- Connect the USB cable to the VCI/VCI Lite.
- When the laptop/tablet displays the MEDIC main screen, connect the USB cable to the device.
- Connect the MUT-III main harness with the blue DLC connection to the VCI/VCI Lite.
- Connect the blue connection of the MUT-III main harness to the vehicle's data link connector.
- Turn the VCI power switch ON. Verify that the indicator lamp in the upper right corner of the screen is green.
DO NOT DISTURB THE HARNESS CABLES OR CONNECTIONS DURING THE CODING PROCESS AS IT COULD CAUSE THE CONTROL UNIT TO LOSE DATA. IF THE USB CABLE IS DISCONNECTED DURING THIS PROCEDURE, A WARNING MESSAGE WILL DISPLAY.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position.
- Using MEDIC, from the main page, click the “MUT3-SE” icon at the top center of the screen to open MUT-III SE.
Click the “STV” button.
- The System Select screen opens and populates with some basic information from the vehicle.
Look at the label on the passenger side B pillar to identify the appropriate class.
Then select the correct class from the drop-down list.
- The System List should now populate with vehicle information.
If required, select the correct Loading Option Setup from the drop-down lists.
- TPMS: (e.g., with F.A.S.T. / w/o F.A.S.T.)
- F.A.S.T./OSS/IMMO/Keyless: (e.g., with F.A.S.T. / w/o F.A.S.T.)
- Verify that the SRS-ECU has not already been updated to the latest S/W number in the table above.
If the SRS-ECU is at the latest level, reprogramming is not necessary.
- Select “SRS-AIR BAG” from the System List, then click on the check mark at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special Function.”
- Select “ECU Information.”
- If the Software Part Number listed is NOT at the latest level (shown in the SRS-ECU Reprogramming chart), proceed with the next step.
If the Software Part Number is at the latest level, then reprogramming is not necessary.
- Before reprogramming, perform an “Erase and Read All DTCs” to clear any DTCs that may have set.
- Click the home button to go back to the System Select screen.
Click the “ALL DTC” button.
- Select “Erase and Read All DTCs.”
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm DTC erasing. Click the check mark in the dialog box for DTC erasing and reading to begin.
- The “System List” on the left side of the screen will have all selections checked. Do not change these selections.
- Click the check mark to continue.
- When DTC erasing is completed, click the check mark in the pop-up message that reads “All erasing and checks are completed.”
- If DTCs other than B1557 and B1616 return after erasing is completed, click the check mark to clear the window. Diagnose and repair per the Service Manual.
- If DTCs do not return, or only B1557 and B1616 remain, click the check mark to clear the window, then click the Home icon in the lower left to return to the System Select menu.
- Reprogram the SRS-ECU following the steps below.
- Click on the Reprogram button.
- Select “ECU Reprogramming (SDB).”
- Verify the “SRS-AIR BAG” is selected in the System List, then click the check mark.
- Select the correct M.F.F data file listed in the SRS ECU Reprogramming Chart.
- Click the check mark at the bottom of the page to initiate reprogramming.
- Click the check mark in the “Check reprogramming data” dialog box.
- Once the reprogramming is initiated, the screen shown will indicate the reprogramming progress.
NOTE: Do NOT disturb the cables or turn off the ignition during reprogramming.
- Click the check mark in the “Completed” dialog box.
- Verify the correct information is listed in the table. Click the check mark at the bottom of the page, then click the Home button to return to the System Select screen.
- Perform an “Erase and Read All DTCs” again to clear any DTCs that may have set. For instructions, refer to steps 7 and 8 in this TSB.
- Verify that the software Data No. is now at the latest number listed in the SRS ECU Reprogramming chart in this TSB.
For instructions, refer to step 6 in this TSB.
- Turn off the ignition switch and disconnect the MUT-III. Turn off and disconnect the batterycharger.
- Test drive the vehicle to confirm proper operation.
WARRANTY / RECALL CAMPAIGN CLAIM INFORMATION
Enter all claims as claim type 'C' - Recall/Campaign Claims.
Please follow the campaign instructions when entering each claim. See the claim example is provided below.
Certain 2017-2018 MY Mirage G4 models.
Recall Claim Header Section:
After entering the required customer data, vehicle information, selecting the applicable repair campaign and scenario performed (please note there is only 1 possible repair scenario for this campaign), and then hitting the “Save and Continue” button, the system will automatically fill-in several fields. See the labor and parts examples on the next page.
There is only 1 possible repair scenario for this campaign. This campaign requires only reprogramming of the SRS-ECU.
|Involved Models||Campaign Op#||Labor Time||Repair Description|
|Certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4||C1901R01||0.4 hrs.||Reprogram the SRS-ECU|
If there is a need to provide the owner with a rental car, claim the applicable charges in this section of the claim on the lower portion of the labor entry screen.
NOTE: Rental cars applicable in the US and Puerto Rico only.
On November 13, 2014, MMC received a field report from the US stating that the SRS warning lamp was illuminated on a Mirage hatchback. MMC began an investigation.
Between December 2014 and April 2016, MMC received 19 additional reported incidents worldwide for this same issue, SRS warning lamp illumination on a Mirage hatchback. From these 19 additional incidents, MMC was able to obtain and examine 8 returned SRS-ECUs, but was not able to identify the root cause of the issue.
From May 2016 to December 2016, MMC continued its investigation of this issue. MMC examined potential contributing factors including road vibration, SRS-ECU hardware design, electrical noise, and software. MMC also conducted testing trying to duplicate SRS warning lamp illumination. Unable to identify any specific causative factor, however, MMC began a field investigation program to respond to any potential future field complaints.
From January 2017 to March 2017, MMC conducted two field investigations in the US for this condition. In one case, MMC determined that the subject vehicle experienced SRS warning lamp illumination following a flat tire. MMC then conducted vibration testing involving flat tire conditions and confirmed that driving on a flat tire could potentially cause SRS warning lamp illumination.
Based on the above findings, MMC began the development process for a software fix to eliminate potential SRS warning lamp illumination due to vibration caused by driving on a flat tire.
Between March 2017 and June 2017, having received 39 total reports of this condition worldwide involving the Mirage hatchback, MMC continued its investigation. This investigation revealed that some of the prior affected vehicles did not have a tire problem prior to the SRS warning lamp illumination. Accordingly, MMC continued to investigate other potential causes for this condition.
From July 2017 to October 2017, as part of its investigation processes and consistent with its further testing, MMC was able to determine that driving on specific roads in combination with vehicle speed could result in a vibration condition which, in some limited circumstances, could cause the SRS warning lamp to illuminate. MMC was also able to confirm that the software change developed to resolve potential SRS warning lamp illumination due to a flat tire would effectively address this specific road/vehicle speed concern as well.
On October 23, 2017, MMC determined that a field action was necessary in the US to address this condition, and advised Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. to conduct a safety recall for the Mirage hatchback.
On February 13, 2018, MMC received its first ever similar field report for a Mirage G4 sedan stating that the SRS warning lamp was illuminated. MMC began its investigation and determined that the cause of the SRS warning lamp to illuminate was the same as the Mirage hatchback. MMC continued its investigation to estimate the future claim rate on Mirage G4 sedan.
From March 2018 to March 2019, the investigation revealed that a vibration condition, which could cause the SRS warning lamp to illuminate, on a Mirage G4 sedan, was not likely to occur compared to a Mirage hatchback due to the different vehicle specifications such as vehicle weight. In fact, MMC had received only 4 reports of this condition worldwide as of end of March 2019 on Mirage G4 sedan even though MMC had received 39 total reports for the Mirage hatchback.
On April 19, 2019, despite the significantly lower claim rate for Mirage G4 sedan compared to the Mirage hatchback, to assure continued future performance of the supplemental restraint system, MMC decided to conduct a recall and informed MMNA to proceed with a recall on Mirage G4 sedan. MMC has not received any claims of injury relating to this condition for the Mirage G4 sedan.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle, .
Date: May 2019
Dear FIRSTNAME LASTNAME,
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
|Reason for notice:||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2017-2018 Mirage G4 vehicles. The self-diagnostic function used by the internal acceleration sensor in the SRS-ECU may misinterpret vibration caused by poor road conditions and/or driving on a flat tire to be a malfunction in the SRS- ECU. If this occurs, the SRS warning lamp will illuminate and none of the seven airbags available in the vehicle will deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury or death in a crash.|
|What you should do:||Please contact your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer and schedule an appointment to have the SRS-ECU reprogrammed with countermeasure software, free of charge. When you bring your vehicle in, please show the dealer this letter. If you misplace this letter, the dealer will still perform this repair for your vehicle, free of charge.|
|What your dealer will do:||The dealership will reprogram the SRS-ECU software with countermeasure software.|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is approximately 0.5 hrs. The dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time, but every effort will be made to minimize your inconvenience.|
If you experience any problem having your vehicle repaired promptly and/or at no charge, please inform us by calling the Mitsubishi Customer Relations Department at 888-648-7820. Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Pacific Time)
If, after contacting Mitsubishi Customer Relations, you still have a problem getting this repair made promptly and/or without charge, you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, D.C. 20590, or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
If you have already encountered a problem with the SRS-ECU as a result of this specific condition and have paid for the repair, you may send your original repair order or invoice and original receipt/proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement consideration:
Mitsubishi Customer Relations Department, P.O. Box 6400, Cypress, CA 90630-0064
If you are the lessor of this vehicle, please forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days to comply with federal regulations.
We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Sincerely,
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
2 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Mirage G4 SRS Warning Lamp Illumination Safety Recall Campaign
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
Latest Recalls Documents
|TSB Update and Adapter Cable Chart (PDF)
MUT3-SE Manual (PDF)
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. offers Right-To-Repair(R2R) capability in accordance with national MOU(Memorandum of understanding) and J2534-1 Powertrain Control Module (PCM) re-flash capability in accordance with CARB & EPA regulations.
What is R2R (Right-To-Repair)?
Under the terms of R2R (Right-To-Repair), Mitsubishi Motors North America provides access to diagnostic information (MUT3-SE) for model year 2018 and newer vehicles. You must follow Mitsubishi Service Manual procedures for proper repair.
What is J2534-1?
J2534-1 is a Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standard that enables the use of a J2534-1 pass-thru device (available through Special Tool Manufacturers) and a personal computer to re-program a PCM with updated instructions, as well as perform other procedures on some PCMs. Mitsubishi Motors vehicles use re-flashable PCMs starting with the 1998 model year. Before attempting a re-flash of a Mitsubishi PCM, you must obtain a validated J2534-1 pass-thru device. In addition, you must only re-flash a Mitsubishi PCM when a specific Mitsubishi Motors Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) calls for it. All TSBs are available in the Service Information portion of this website. In some cases, re-flash procedures are accompanied by replacement of parts or other related procedures. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in an unsatisfactory repair.
There are two distinct families of PCMs, based on the communication protocol used for re-flashing. Each family of PCMs requires a specific software solution available on this website as follows:
- Legacy PCMs Refer to (Reprogramming System Identification Chart) for details (ISO9141) protocol for re-flash communication. A software application, Update Manager, is required to re-flash this type of PCM. Update Manager consists of 2 parts, Update Manager A & Update Manager B. Use Update Manager A to determine the current PCM instruction level (current flash level), known as ROM-ID. Then use Update Manager B to re-flash the PCM with re-flash files and other support files downloaded from this website. If installed for the first time, some K-Line PCM's require additional initialization procedures - for example, Immobilizer Key Code Transfer. To perform these initialization procedures, a MUT-III Special tool must be used. Please refer to the "Special Tool" section of this webpage for details.
- The latest technology PCMs Refer to (Reprogramming System Identification Chart) use CAN protocol for re-flash communication. In addition, some CAN-based PCMs require additional initialization procedures if installed in a vehicle for the first time, such as VIN writing, Variant Coding (programming specific vehicle attributes) and Immobilizer Key Code Transfer. All procedures are done using the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru application available for download from this website. Use MUT3-SE CAN Passthru to obtain the PCM Part number, VIN stored in the PCM (necessary before any other procedures). Then download additional software components and support files through MCDS Server to enable the MUT3-SE CAN Pass-Thru application to perform other procedures as needed
As stated in the J2534-1 section, Mitsubishi Motors authorizes a PCM re-flash to be applied only in the event that such a procedure is supported by a specific Mitsubishi Motors Technical Service Bulletin (TSB). Any PCM re-flash applied not in accordance with a TSB may result in an unsatisfactory repair.
- A Validated J2534-1 Pass-thru Device
Because J2534-1 is an SAE standard, in theory, any J2534-1 certified device should be able to be used to perform J2534-1 re-flashes. PCM initialization (required when replacing a Mitsubishi PCM) can be performed with the J2534-1 device with newer CAN equipped vehicles. Legacy K-line equipped vehicles will require the MUT-III Special tool to accomplish PCM initialization (See Special Tools section). For a chart of CAN and K-Line equipped vehicles, please refer to CAN/KLINE Chart. Several special tool manufacturers have J2534-1 pass-thru devices available for sale. Mitsubishi Motors testing to date has found that there are some differences between the available devices in the market. Therefore, Mitsubishi Motors can only recommend the use of devices that have been validated to work on Mitsubishi Motors vehicles with Update Manager and Pass-Thru CAN (Mitsubishi Motors software applications to perform PCM procedures using a J2534-1 pass-thru device).
Before using either Mitsubishi Motors J2534-1 software application, be sure to have a validated J2534-1 Pass Thru Device. Currently the Drewtech CarDAQ-Plus (with 1.9.38 drivers) and the BOSCH MVCI (with 220.127.116.11 drivers) have been validated with Mitsubishi Vehicles. For more information on these devices, please go to www.drewtech.com and www.boschdiagnostics.com.
Note: At this time, the Actia PassThru XS+ has not been validated with newer re-flashes.
- A Windows Based Personal Computer
A personal computer is required to host Update Manager, MUT3-SE CAN Passthru/R2R and connect to the J2534-1 Pass-thru Device. Requirements for the computer are as follows:
- For KLINE reflashes, the Update Managers A & B softwares are only supported in Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro + SP3, Windows 7 (32-bit) operating systems.
- For CAN reflashes, the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru/R2R software is supported in Windows 7 (32-bit) operating systems.
- For Windows 7 (32-bit), the MUT3-SE CAN Passthru software and Update Manager A & B requires temporary adjustment of the User Account Control Settings (UAC) to enable software activation.
- To change the UAC settings in Windows 7:
1. Open Control Panel. 2. Click on the User Accounts icon. 3. Click on the User Accounts icon. This is not the same icon clicked in the previous step. This icon will be smaller. 4. Click on Change User Account Control settings. 5. Remember your last setting for the slider bar and then move the slider thumb to Never notify. 6. Click OK to accept the changes and reboot the PC for changes to take effect. 7. After using the MU3-SE CAN PassThru/R2R software, return the UAC settings to your previous setting or set it to Default. Another reboot is required for changes to take effect.
- 256 megabytes of RAM (at least 256 megabytes recommended)
- An available serial port or USB connection.
- An internet connection
- Sufficient hard drive space to install Update Manager / MU3-SE CAN PassThru/R2R and store re-flash files & other support files (40 megabyte minimum).
- Pass-thru Device Adapter Cable
Some K-Line PCMs require a special Y-cable adapter to connect the 16 pin OBD-II data-link connector from the J2534-1 pass-thru device to both the Mitsubishi 12 or 13 pin proprietary connector & the on-board 16 pin data-link connector. This cable can be purchased through Bosch Automotive Service Solutions (Part number MIT47295). Refer to the Adapter Cable Chart to determine which vehicles require the adapter cable.
|Autel MF2534 Maxi Flash J-2534 Vci|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
|Dearborn d-Bridge Adapter J2534 OBDII Engineering Tool|
|CarDAQ-M Auto Universal Diagnostic Scanner and Programming Tool VSI J2534|
- 🌝Purchasing VXDIAG Ford Free To Get 1 AllSun EM571 Battery Tester.Please check the Promotion and Click" Add both to chart".[Vehicle Coverage] One device Compatible for Ford and Compatible for Mazda, Support vehicle till 2018 year. (Can't Support Ford F-150 ). Support Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
- 🌝[ECU Functions] Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.). Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs.
- 🌝[Functional] Connect via USB. Support Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs); Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors; Steering Angle Resets, Guided Fault Finding&All Other Dealer Functions.
- 🌝[Update] Update by CD with Unlocked Firmware. ★Please Note: If you have any problem when you install the software, please feel free to contact us, our technology team will provide customers service to help you solve the problem. Multilingual: Support English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil).
- 🚩Firmware support update online. If you have any problem, please fell free contact to us, we will help you fix it by TeamViewer or message support.
- 【KEY PROGRAMMING & IMMO Function Tool】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN number to▲[email protected]▲ to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 【XP400 Programmer & Powerful OE level】Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models. XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 【ADVANCED IMMO & J2534 VCI】The Wireless Diagnostic Interface supports two communication methods with the tablet: BT and USB. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). You can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash. J2534 can't program ECU with IM608.
- 【ACTIVE TEST & ECU CODING & 23 Reset Services】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.
- 【NO IP LIMITED & 1 Year Free Update + 1 Year Warranty + PERMANENT After-Sales SERVICE】If you have any issue after you get the item, Please contact▲[email protected]▲More langauage are available such as French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Please contact by providing SN if needing authorized. 【Officially identified as genuine by 🅰🆄🆃🅴🅻】 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚.⭐
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- VXDIAG VCX Nano support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.
- We provide full time online support, if you have any questions about our device, please feel free to contact us online via ask us a question or send us email
- VXDIAG VCX NANO Box is PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces
- VXDIAG VCX Nano for GM/OPEL compatible with GDS and Tech2win software, support for GM/OPEL Diagnose and programming,for programming function, you would need buy software subscription online
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2; Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports; Support all current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
- About Software: Our hardware is compatible with original software and for SPS programming online you need purchase subscription online.(Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.) Please do use WIN7 32Bit for Tech2win software
- Installation Tips: Pls turn off anti-virus software before install, make sure your computer at least 4GB.Tech2win software only installed on 32bit computer and on physical system. GDS software need install on 64bit computer and use vmware machine. (Note:Please follow the video step by step installation, don't install automatically) . If the package you received CD not working, pls contact us for software link.For any technical problem,pls contact us we have engineer can assist you online.
- ADVANCES ECU PROGRAMMING: Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro autmotive diagnostic scanner with all systems OE-Level diagnosis can access all available vehicle modules. It’s equipped with J2534 ECU programming device for replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues for some BMW and Benz. Please contact [email protected] to provide VIN number to check compatibility.
- 30+ SPECIAL FUNCTIONS : As a professional diagnostic tool, Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro +MV108 auto scanner can perform 25 most useful service & special functions like Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, SRS, Reset parking brake pads after replacement, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, ABS bleed, Injector Coding, Key Fob Coding(add new keys) etc. NOTE: All service & Special functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car diagnostic scanner has the same function as Maxisys Elite,MK908P. It has bi-directional control capability to perform active tests(functional tests) to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. Note: Please contact us to check compatibility.
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Autel MS908S Pro car diagnostic computer has complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc. The MS908S Pro automotive diagnostic tablet comes with extensive vehicle coverage and can work on 80+ US, European & Asian makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility first.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY & ONE-YEAR FREE UPDATES & MV108 ADD-ON: Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner computer comes with 12 Months Free software updates and One Year Warranty. MV108 Add-on is perfect for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections. If you have any questions or problem, please contact [email protected] or via Q/A.
- 【APPROVED SOLUTION IN AMERICAN WORKSHOPS】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has long been tested in American workshops and appoved by mechanics & auto technicians!
- 【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PRO】MS908S Pro + MV108 Kit is a professional diagnostic tool that has with 25 special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to [email protected] to check compatibility before purchase.
- 【ECU PROGRAMING FOR SPECIFIC BMW BENZ】MaxiSys MS908S Pro autmotive diagnostic scanner that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Kit included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs for some BMW and Benz. To check compatibility, please send us VIN number via [email protected]
- 【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro car diagnostic computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The automotive diagnostic tablet can work on 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility first.
- 【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner computer comes with 12 Months Free software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via [email protected] for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
- 【XP400 Key Programmer for IMMO & VCI-J2534 Programming】: The XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, Freescale 9S12 MCUs. The J2534 is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1/J2534-2 device, specially designed to provide users with PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus and offer the most significant features by OEM Customers.
- 【Reliable Key Programmer & ECU Programming Tools】: Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU re-programmer, this Autel scanner performs IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz. Besides convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities from the MaxiFlash tool, it can read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone/generate exclusive keys, etc. by working with the XP400 key programmer.
- 【All System Diagnostic & Advanced Maintenance Services】: Autel Diagnostics application can access the ECM of various vehicle control systems after VCI connection. The Maintenance Service covers Oil Reset/EPB/TPMS(sensor activate)/BMS/ABS(brake bleeding)/Aftertreatment/IMMO(advanced IMMO & key programming)/Injector/SAS/Suspension/Throttle/Win Dr Roof/Seats/Odometer/Lang Change/Headlamp/CHG tire size/TEC learn/SRS/Cylinder/VGT learn/Speed&PTO/Clutch/Trans adaption/Airbad reset/AF setting ...more
- 【Active Test & ECU Coding】: During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, betweentwo operating states. After repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, Autel IM608 can reprogram adaptive data for certain components of the test vehicle through ECU Coding.
- 【1 Year Warranty with 45Days Replacement & Free Software Updated】: One Year Free updated through Autel Update Application. The IM608 Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM components when it's connected to the Internet. 7*24hours Local Technical Support & Satisfaction Guarantee. So Click“Buy it now”and enjoy a high-quality product with confidence. (If you need to confirm your car model, pls message us: )
- 🎉【Powerful ECU Programming + Coding】: Autel MK908P, designed as an OE-level OBD scanner, serves as the most advanced automotive diagnostic tool. It supports ECU programming and coding for Benz and BMW car models with J2534 and diagnostic software on the tablet. For the detailed car chassis coverage, please contact our support at [email protected] for more detail.
- 🎉【Online Functions + Active Test】: There is online coding for VW, Audi, Porsche, Benz, BMW. Online configuration for Renault is unique among diagnostic industries. Besides, MK908P features Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to request information or command a actuator to perform specific tests, like cycling the a/c clutch on and off, perform an evaporative emissions leak test and more tests to solve the specific repairing work.
- 🎉【All-system Diagnose + 30 Service Functions】: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.), MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional. These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more.
- 🎉【Common + Luxury Car Makes Coverage】MK908P is designed for repairing store, thus it enjoys extensive coverage for almost all car makes. Firstly, it has a wide range of compatibility for over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Besides, you have access to the newest model with fast-release software update. Moreover, There are basic diagnostic functions and most service / special functions compatible with Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati etc.
- 🎉【Advanced Hardware + Reliable Service】As the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, MK908P runs much faster with android 4.4 OS, hexa-core processor, KitKat operating system, 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board memory, 10.1 inches LED screen ,20+ adapters and cables. 1-year free update, 12-month warranty, 30-day free return fees, 24-hour after-sales service are offered and promised.
- 【ECU PROGRAMMING & ECU CODING】: Autel diagnostic scanner MS908S Pro comes with J2534 ECU programming device & BMW Ethernet Cable(For F-Series Coding & Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
- 【ADVANCED SPECIAL SERVICE & All SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC】: Full system diagnostic scanner MS908P covers over 25+ professional service functions like ABS brake bleeding, IMMO (Anti-theft matching) to finish keys programming(Specific Vehicles), Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS sensor activate, etc. NOTE: All the service functions are NOT universally compatible! Please send your Vehicles information( Makes, Year, VIN number) to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【Same as Maxisys Elite/MK908P, Updated of Maxisys Pro】: One of the MaxiSys series devices, the MS908S Pro Diagnostic Platform bases on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen, supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming.
- 【FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】: The diagnostic scan tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in the Component Test enables the Ms908s Pro to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- 【12-MONTH WARRANTY & FREE SOFTWARE ONLINE UPDATE】: Feel free to get technical support via email☛[email protected] MS908S Pro is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like read and erase codes, live data, freeze-frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and J2534 is OVER 210 feet.
- 【ADVANCED ECU PROGRAMMING】 This pro-level scan tool features Autel’s Powerful Complete Diagnostic System with easy-to-go workflow of ECU Coding: / for customer individual customization of the car (to improve vehicle performance, or stimulate high-end car functions); / for the configuration alteration (when a component is replaced); / and for multiple car systems’ recognition of each other etc. , with optimal efficiency.
- 【36+ SERVICE FUNCTIONS】This OE-Level diagnostic scanner offers more than 36 service functions as Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, SAS, Suspension, Throttle etc. It also gains full access of all available vehicle modules to Retrieve ECU information, Read & Erase DTCs, and View Live Data of each parameter item, with Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components.
- 【J2534 PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys Elite features J2534 ECU Programming for BMW & Benz, to access, update, replace and program the existing software/firmware in ECUs, without the need of a dealer-only tool, to troubleshoot and deal with complex vehicle problems like Driveability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, and Durability of mechanical parts etc. , with easy step-by-step instructions. This ultimate Autel scanner is made for perfection.
- 【DISCOVER OUR 24/7】2 years FREE software update + 1 year . This diagnostic tool is backed by Autel’s professional tech team and service team, to offer the top quality product and service in the industry. Autel MaxiSys Elite comes a way in easing up and increasing efficiency in your professional diagnostics from all the features mentioned above. The returns are a . *The tool is only available to sell in the U. S. Region.
- 【STATE-OF-THE-ART HARDWARE】This Android 4. 4. 4 KitKat OS-based, tablet-style diagnostic scanner incorporates the world’s fastest mobile processor NVIDIA’s Tegra 4, with internal 2GB RAM (32GB SSD), for boosted performance (boot-up time < 20 sec). Also, Elite comes with a visually stunning sharp Retina display of 9. 7”, with an 8. 0-megapixel rear camera with flashlight and auto focus. This scan tool is bound to work as fast and effective as possible.
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API